Thursday 16 June 2011

Fathers day gift xxx


I wanted to celebrate fathers day firstly with an acknowlegement of my beautiful daughters father.

Although my feelings may not always reflect my kind nature, I am in this human body after all having a human experience, which includes human feelings. I do prefer to pay more attention to the undeniable fact that I would not have had a beautiful fabulous daughter...who has been and is such a gift to me without you Ricky. The contrast of my experience with you (Ricky ) has made me, ME and launch incredible rockets of desires for better relationships, men and life for myself and Jade. 

I thank you for the gift of the pain and hurt it tells me that I loved you deeply. I thank you for the gift of our child it shows me we were meant to be. I thank you for the gift of my experience's with you it reveales to me that I create my reality. I thank you for the love we shared it lets me know I can, I do and I am LOVE <3 

Thank you for you Ricardo Miguel McDonald...Happy fathers day in your chosen absence


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment