Thursday 16 June 2011

Reply from Beautiful Gorgeous man

http://crystalangelsxxxrandomness.blogspot.com/2011/06/beautiful-gorgeous-man.html


wow.... I'll write that again... woooooooooow...

LOOK! I think I'm blushing! =]

I like the idea that there are two ways to emit light dear Claudia.
One is by being a candle and the other is by being a mirror... and ultimately it's hard to distinguish one from the other. In other words... what if I am a mirror to your playfulness and depth?.

I trust you already know this... it's like we are soul siblings or summit. I just had a look at your crystalangelsxxxrandomness blogspot and I agree... what ever the question, love is the answer. Utterly gorgeous perspective. In this respect, I am happy to have met you too as I feel a sweet connection and I appreciate your vulnerability and trust.

You are YUMMY Ms Burnett and regarding men... again... mirror mirror on the wall... we tend to see what we expect hu. So I am glad that I may be playing a part in inspiring you to be more open to the possibility that your perception of men may have had more to do with your unconscious filtering system than with reality itself.

Sending you tender vibes amiga.
Chao for now. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment