Friday 22 July 2011

My day of uncertain certainty

I am  moving from a gorgeous home by the sea to a gorgeous home on the edge of the South Downs. Today I am feeling a little uncertain as I am waiting to hear from my land lady to confirm a date and receive my contract. Whatever happens I will be leaving this space with the beautiful view which today looks like this 


Without an actual date I feel a little uncertain, I am usually ok with uncertainty, I gave my notice leave at the end of July before I had somewhere to go to, I knew (feeling wise) last year that by August I would not be living where I am now, even though I could not understand why I would move. I moved to Eastbourne knowing no one but myself and even that for me was more comfortable than not knowing the date at which I will move into the new place on the Hill. I guess I am wondering if it will happen and as for this feeling...do or do not...don't leave me hanging...that's the bit I do not like. So lets see what happens.

I am very aware my thoughts create my reality so I posted about it ~ out of my head onto paper (word doc/ facebook/blog) is my theory it helps me and stops the hamster effect of my mind. So I thought I would share my post on my blog. I may be uncertain about the date for moving however there are things I am certain about in this moment....

I am certain that I will be moving, I am certain that the sun will shine, I am certain that some days it will rain, I certain that I am loved, I am certain that I am worthy, I am certain that all is well, I am certain that it gets better than this, I am certain that the earth turns, I certain that my thoughts create  my reality, I am certain that the best is yet to come, I am certain that this day is amazing, I am certain that I am amazing, I am certain that I will spend time in wonderful company, I am certain that something will surprise and delight me, I am certain that uncertainty in some areas (my date for moving) is uncomfortable to me <3

I am certain that I can change my feeling by changing my focus, I am certain that it’s all happening perfectly despite how it feels, I am certain that I love the sea, I am certain that colour lifts me...and flowers too, I am certain that my new painting will be loved by someone, I am certain that poppy makes me smile by tilting her head and giving me that look before presenting me with her tummy to rub, I am certain that my gorgeous daughter is a joy to me, I am certain that I love where I am, those that surround me, I am certain that I am eager for more, I am certain that I love a good bed, I am certain that sleep feels good to me, I am certain that I love the feel of the sea and the woods. I am certain I like some things more than others...sometimes, I am certain that nothing is really certain at all...its a moment thing ;o) xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment