Tuesday 9 August 2011

My Current View

After my last blog where I was uncertain about what was happening with my move and I wrote about all the things I was certain about rather than focusing on -1% of my +99% of my good feeling. Which created an amazing uplift of my mood.  I then did something else which I believe helped me to let go and let GOD.


I decided that the reason that I was still where I was and may not be moving when I thought I would be, was the fact that I was where I was for a specific reason, which was unknown to me however was important to those around me and myself in some way which I wasn't aware of and I really didn't need to know what it was. I trusted this and it helped me to let go...I have used this 'technique' ~ not sure of that word however 'thought' feels even wronger (yes I know that's not a real word...it's my blog :p) ~ before...it works like a charm. It is a bit like saying each morning as you awake "How may I serve" and trusting that GOD the Divine has a plan for you that day and you will be guided to whatever that maybe.


A day or so after I made this decision, my new landlady called and left me a voice mail apologising for returning my calls or contacting me as she was a nurse and had been working nights at the children's hospital Great Ormand street. Consequently I moved in this week after storing my stuff in her garage free of charge and was able to spend time with my mum while she recuperated from an op. I left a day before they started rioting in Tottenham and Enfield. I had a most amazing time with my mum better than I could ever imagine.


Always guided, all-ways protected


This is my new view 





Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment