Tuesday 3 January 2012

My word of the Year

I have read two things recently that talk about choosing a word for the year. I haven't read all of Krishna's blog but after reading the first one I thought I would give it a go, Natalia's blog offers you a link to a worksheet (free) to help you find your word. This seemed long and I haven't done it (honesty is my best policy) however I may just see if I can use some of what it suggests.


http://catalystsforhealth.com/setting-the-course-for-2012-with-a-wor

http://krishnasurroy.com/intentions/what-is-your-word-of-the-year-mine-is-fire/


I will read all of Krishna's blog at some point, but just wanted to share my word and how it came to me.


So I went to bed thinking, ' I'm not feeling the worksheet' so I will ask my subconscious to choose a word for me and the first word upon my waking will be the one. Well when I woke up there were two words 'THINK and FEEL' well I thought maybe I would just use the first one as it was meant to be one word, however the words came as a pair...meaning I couldn't say one without the other following, so I decided that would be my word. I could not seem to shake the fact that it was meant to be one word so asked the Universe to reveal to me what one word would describe the two, yesterday while writing my blog it was revealed to me...VIBRATION...perfect so perfect. 






I started using it straight away and mention it in yesterday's blog and have used it many times today, just by checking in on where my vibration is on whatever it is I am wanting and whatever it is that is going on. 


Thinking about what I would like then literally feeling it, I do this any way, however not to the level that I am doing this year, I look forward to sharing my results.


I love you, I am sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you 


Claudia xxx


Day 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment