Thursday 5 January 2012

Packing up my S...tuff






Ok so I am meant to be packing instead of blogging, fbooking, walking on the beach, drawing trees etc, etc.






I am finding packing bothersome, necessary but bothersome. I know why, I have a lot of things that I SHOULD chuck however I am finding it difficult to let go of stuff, silly little things in some cases and meaningful things in other cases like the matchbox car my daughter played with or her first sowing project. Also packing up my stuff makes brings forth the thought this is all you have to show for yourself. 


The voice of my parents yes, that always seems loudest when I am packing (I have moved 4 times in 2 years) I have known for sometime now that I am not things, they do not define me but I guess there is a part of me that still holds on to the belief that it does as right now I can hardly breathe and my face feels like t is on fire...oooh that's good I wasn't aware of that. So now I realise this hidden belief what do I do...I know what I think I SHOULD do but will, we will see, as for now lets see if I can change my vibration about packing with a game of I like it when.


I like it when packing goes well
I like it when it flows with ease
I like it when I have a box for everything I need to pack
I like it when the boxes I have are perfect for packing. 
I like it when I can see easily what I need to do.
I like it when everything get packed easily. 
I like it when I unpack and find everything I need just when I need it.
I like it when packing turns out to be easier than it first felt.
I like it when I have finished and there is lots of time to just relax and chill.
I like it when I have finished packing and I find myself saying "that was easy"
I like it when I get to the new address and I take out my easy button and I press it with glee.
I like it when I go to bed feeling like I have done enough. 


I feel better, that was all I wanted, this also helped from a lovely guy called Danny 



just imagine that you are already there .....at least visualise how good it will feel when the last box has been unpacked...........then you will be home .....stay in your home frequency .......it will be done ,it will be done ,it will be done........it is done ,it is done, it is done xxx





Thank you, I love you 


Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment