Sunday 10 October 2010

Lets begin

I have been getting the nudge from mission control (just love that term since I heard it thanx Michaele) to write a blog not sure why or if anyone would want to hear what I have to say, however I have decided to start. What better day to begin than today 10th October 2010.

Be warned it will be full of randomness and maybe a few tips about life that have worked for me that I want to share.

There might be a few treats in here and there might not, you however will be on my journey with me, whatever that might be. I have been told I can be quite eccentric ~ hence the bowler hat ref in the title. I sometimes think I am funny so lets hope that translates well.

In life my intention is to uplift people I come in contact with, at best I trust that no-one will be diminished by ever meeting me, reading or experiencing anything that I do, as I choose to act from a place of LOVE

I will enjoy writing and trust you will enjoy reading whatever that might be.

Much Love
Claudia xxx

Could I smile any wider :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment