Tuesday 12 October 2010

My vibrational phone

My phone I have to say is very interesting; I have an HTC wild fire which I manifested through the Law of Attraction ~ that story another time. The thing with my lovely phone is it decides who I take a call from; I have a touch screen phone in which you have to drag the screen down to answer it. Now this does not work all the time, I began to think the phone was defective, however I answered several phone calls one after the other. through this experience I realised that I will only answer calls that I am in alignment with or that I am meant to answer at that moment (not sure if that means the same thing :o[ )

Obviously to show me how this is true I get a phone call from the natural fitness centre cancelling Tai Chi that I answer effortlessly, after not being able to answer two calls from someone that I called to make an appointment with. I tried desperately (twice) to answer the call about the appointment and realised how I was feeling and suddenly decided that if I was meant to answer the call it would be easy hence the effortless flow with the fitness centre.

I will see what comes up from the unanswered call, if it is a case of mis-alignment not sure where I am vibrating in regards to this particular situation, we will see, as all will become clear very soon.

Much Love
Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment