Thursday 10 March 2011

Another 10day countdown

Today I begin another 10 day count down. If you read my previous blog 10 days to... http://crystalangelsxxxrandomness.blogspot.com/2011/02/10-days-to.html   you will realise the out come of the countdown is not yet determined, it kind of gets created in the energy I hold within the 10days and when I record the COUNTdown. I guess that's important as I have written it in capitals. How you feel when you record the count is important...not sure why I feel it is and will do a results blog at the end of 40days, I was gonna do 30days (I am currently on my third set of 10) but in writing this I have just decided to do 40...could be something biblical or just because.


I would love it if people to join me in doing this and feedback to what their experiences are (feedback isn't necessary though...just fun)


If you do, here's all you do:

  • Start a countdown from 10
  • Counting down each day with a feel good feeling 
  • Only record your countdown when/if you feel good
  • If your not feeling good do things that make you feel good then record your countdown
  1. What you do to feel good is up to you, 
  2. Watching something funny is always good
  3. Finding things around you to appreciate, including (especially) things about yourself, this gets easier the more you do it and it's fun. 
  4. Recalling a good experience you have had or one you want, thinking of someone or somewhere you enjoy.
  5. Do things you Love.


  • Focus only on the moment of recording or the moment you are in, not in the possible outcome
  • Try not to 'predict' what may happen, predict how you will feel (I may change this depending on feedback received, feeling works for me it may not work for everyone)
  • Hold thoughts of how you want to feel 
  • Visualise your celebration, excitement, happy dance :o)
  • *Hear yourself sharing/using words of joy, excitement i.e. "this amazing thing has just happened" "you'll never guess what/who has just called" "wow I have just had the most amazing experience" "that gives me the best feeling I have ever had" "Wow that feels so good"  "OMG! this feels like a dream" "Oooh! that was fun" ~These are all expressions I have used...come on, I gotta keep it real~
  • Enjoy it, it's a game, if it feels like work please stop, if it feels like effort please stop. It is not meant to be hard, easy and effortless is how I like it and I won't encourage anything else. 



The only thing I would say is do it consecutively for 10days (your creating a positive habit) feel good while your doing it. Need any more tips or want to chat about it


Facebook me Claudia Burnett http://www.facebook.com/Claudia.the.crystalangelx
or email crystalangelxxx@googlemail.com
or just comment in my box :o)


Much Love and good vibes
Claudia xxx


* I have done this in general where I have written down what I want to hear people saying to me, about my jewellery, about my art, about me. This works very well and the first time I heard someone say the exact words I had written I was stunned (and it gave me another good feeling to draw on)


LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR READING 

No comments:

Post a Comment