Friday 25 February 2011

10 days to...

Thank you everyone watching my count down and being excited for me without knowing what I was counting down to. To be honest there was no specific thing, I just wanted to countdown holding the feeling of excitement, joy,fun, just any feel good feeling and I did every day for 10 days. I would never post the count unless I felt good so I focussed on things that made me feel good and I did things that made me feel good. I even managed to feel good when things around me wasn't so good and I heard some not so good news.

I started my countdown originally just to see what it felt like, then I thought if I'll do it and see what amazing thing happens on the 10th day.

The amazing thing that has happened is I can feel good in seconds nothing needs to happen for the feeling to be felt in every cell and every inch of my being. I can increase the feeling to the extent that I feel so joy-full that I either giggle or feel as if I am going to cry tears of joy.

I shall continue my feel good countdown maybe not on fbook, maybe just in my diary and will do another 2 sets of 10 (why 2 sets I don't know) In total that will be 30 days they say it takes this length of time to form a habit and a feel good habit is one I definitely want. 



A manner of good things happen when you cultivate a feel good habit :o)

Much Love

Claudia xxx

1 comment: