Tuesday 9 August 2011

68 seconds of positive focus

Ok so it's more than 68 seconds...still it did the trick, much needed today.

I love where I am
I love what I am doing
I love that I have great friends
I love that I meet new friends every day
I love who I am
I love that I think I am funny
I love that I love my legs
I love that I can still see the sea from my bedroom window
I love that the house I live in is amazing
I love that dragon flies, butterflies and bees fill the garden and meet me on the stairs on the way in
I love that I call the South Downs my garden
I love that I can see Hastings and most of Eastbourne from where I am
I love that my daughter is who she is
I love that my daughter makes me laugh
I love that I love men
I love that I allow myself to just be
I love that I allow myself to feel vulnerable
I love that from wherever I am things get better
I love that I love the company of men
I love that I am learning to play with them
I love that I am getting used to allowing men to do things for me
I love that I ask for help when I need to
I love that I am comfortable in my own silence
I love that I giggled and wondered why I did not feel offended when a guy said that I did not meet the level of attraction required by him
I love how great I feel
I love my courage
I love that I take some time to breathe deeply
I love that I smell the roses
I love that I take in the gorgeous earthy scent of the trees
I love that I love flowers
I love that I can find things that make me smile not always...99% of the time
I love that I like my family...all of them...no exceptions
I love that I am singing more
I love that I am getting used to the sound of my voice
I love that I am from Tottenham
I love that I believe I chose to be here on planet earth at this time
I love that I believe that I chose this life I am living
I love that I am the creator of all my experiences

A explanation of holding 68 seconds of good feeling thought 

Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment