Saturday 13 August 2011

Love Potion time again

Tonight (last night) I am utilising the energies of the full moon, Friday, my intention to create a love 'potion' and a unidentified  'potion'.


I have created a love *potions before using it myself first then sharing it with friends...haven't done any for a while thought it was time energies are good for some major releasing too.




Moon = The high potency of the full moon encourages fertility, passion and abundance
Friday = it is said Friday is the ideal day for love, to invoke love or have a first date.
My intention = as always my intention for my LOVE 'potion' is to invoke/re-align unconditional love and acceptance of self and others. That's it nothing more...through this mere alignment, love comes to you...from all areas. There are though, no guarantees...all you need to do is believe.


My ingredients
Mineral + Spring Water
Rose Quartz
Adventurine 
Love
Divine Light
Moon Light
Sun Light
Divine guidance 
Divine Angel blessing


All who drink the *potion will release all that is not love and all that no longer serves them, easily and effortlessly and so it is. This can also be used in the bath rather than drinking 


This is made for people to take knowingly rather than to give to another unsuspectingly...my belief is choice enhances another's strength, limitation diminishes it.


*potion a liquid or mixture that is magical 


Happy mating


Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment