Monday 14 February 2011

I LOVE...




To love
My gorgeous daughter
Laughing
Me
Painting
My Family
Making jewellery
Hearing birds sing
Meeting new people
When I vision the Angels of love sprinkling pink Angel glitter dust and the sky turns pink
Sleep
Rainbows
Dancing 
Kissing
My friends
A good meal some where nice
Wearing a pretty dress
Seeing people grow
Going to the cinema
Bowling
The sound of a woodpecker
Laughing
Taking pictures of the sky
West Highland terriers
Green Volkswagon beatle cabriolet
Hearing good news from friends
Hearing of other peoples success
Sharing my own
Feeling good
Love dinners
Talking about Angels
My name is Earl
Going on holiday
Optimists
Doing something new
Feeling the gentle wind on my face
When my hair is stroked
Taking time to just be
Playing
Splashing in puddles in my pink spotty wellies
Basking in the sun
Remembering that I am a child of God and her/his love is unconditional
A clear night sky
Smiling
Jelly and ice cream
Knowing that we are one
Cherry blossom trees
Bluebells
Daisies
Talking the law of attraction
Crystals
Flowers
Love without conditions by Paul Ferrini
When I sing the wrong words in the wrong tone at the wrong time and I still think I sound good
Stars
seeing Orion in the night sky
When I have lots of money in my pocket
Hearing Jade call me mum
When I laugh with my mum and dad
Running worklife balance workshops with Dave W
Playing
Holding hands
Being in Brighton
Dancing Salsa
Haviing lots of energy
Being an uplifter
Feeling good
Buying new clothes
Sleeping
A lovel big bed
Shutters on the window
Sash windows
Opens fires
Kicthen diners
Lots of people eating food around the kitchen table
Underfloor heating
Solar power heated hotwater
Going on dates
Relaxing
Having a pedicure and a manicure
Going o a health farm
Having fun
Hearing good news
Feeling someones face against mine
Totally allowing myself to be in someones energy...if only for a moment
Getting cheques in the post
Having random conversations with my daughter
Sitting on the dock of the bay with my feet dangling in the water
Growing things in my garden
Music
China/Porcelaine painting
Talking about things that uplift me
Going to family parties
Being in love
Tickling poppy's tummy
Watching Poppy run round the garden
When I have finished something I have created
When I begin creating
Eastbourne
Living by the sea
Romance
Valentines day


TBC


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment