Friday 21 January 2011

Does it fit?


Sometimes I feel like I am trying to fit myself into situations, not ones that are unknown to me, completely alien or that I haven't done a good job in before, but some don't feel the same way now. The analogy that I came to was pegs, the one about fitting a square peg into a round hole, although that now loses some credibility for me know as in my mind as I could definitely get it in. However quite similarly I am a flexible triangular peg that can fit any hole but it doesn't feel as comfortable and cosy as when I am in my trangular hole. 

Hmmm! those maybe the wrong words to use as they make me feel like going to sleep (comfortable and cosy) however the feeling I mean gives me the buzz to do he things that flow for me as its in my *Zone of genius hmmm now I know how that feels I will notice when its more prevalent.

Will this keep me in my comfort zone I think not however...who knows, I guess I will find out that's what has just come up for me, maybe it's because I have used the the word comfort, but I like things to feel good. I am very aware of when things feel good and when they don't, my vibrational indicator is improving more and more every day.

Much Love
Claudia xxx

*Zone of Genius is from the book 'The Big Leap' by Gay Hendricks
Was guided to check out YouTube for Gay Hendricks an found this.


No comments:

Post a Comment