Sunday 23 January 2011

Loving Precious metal clay

I booked a beginner in Silver course at http://www.sussexjewelleryschool.com/
yesterday found for me by my gorgeous daughter Jade. When I originally found it I thought it was a course to teach basics in silver smithing ~if I knew the term when I was looking would have probably found basics in SM~ I booked it then wondered whether PMC is what I wanted to learn, for although I make and sell jewellery, I have not been trained to ~should I be saying that out loud, oh well to late now, I strive to be truthful to myself and others as much as I can~ Still it was too late to cancel so trusted that whatever happens it was for my highest good.

I loved it, there were 7 of us and we all produced some lovely stuff, here is my creations, I am well pleased with what I did for the first time(see above) and the probable possibilities it brings me is immense. My creativity can run free :o)

PMC produces items that are 999 silver rather than 925 so it is a lot purer and softer but just as beautiful ~will be testing the joy pendant this week on my bracelet to see how it fairs~ I am so looking forward to combining PMC with the things I already create I have some ideas already and will be testing them out, so keep an eye out.

Here is some of my other stuff:











Much Love
Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment