Saturday 15 January 2011

Too much effort for me :/

Trying to set up sending blogs from my phone is more effort than I actually want to put in. I like things I do to be effortless as when things flow this way ~and they do quite often~ I know that the Universe is on my side and I am in my natural flow. If this post works I am in my flow, so let's see what happens. Whatever happens its all perfect and as it should be.

Much Love
Claudia xxx

P.S Blogging direct from my HTC didn't happen, though it kinda did, this is how it went; saved what I wrote on my post it note app on my HTC then sent that to my googlemail address then copy and pasted. More effort again however no re-writing as when I re-write, things change and I wanted my thoughts at the time to stay the same. Real time blogging from my phone would be nice to do. Lets see what comes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment