Sunday 16 January 2011

Divine Love guidance readings xxx


Love has always been my favourite subject, so was pleased to be encouraged to offer Divine Love Guidance readings. I say encouraged as it sounds better than persuaded, the suggestion has been give to me for the last week and a half and it is about time I stepped up to the plate. I was trying to put together a lovely email with nice soft words and an obvious loving feeling, however I have been told to stop faffing about and get on with it. So here it is


From now until the morning of 14th February I will be offering Divine Love guidance readings. I hear the whispers of the LOVE Angels and have been asked to share what I hear. The reading is aimed to give you guidance an clarity regarding where you are in the LOVE stakes, so why not give it a go

For this period the readings will be offered at a special price of £17 via email or post.

With my Divine Love guidance readings I work closely with LOVE Angels. They have asked me to share that they are here to connect you with the love that is within you and that you are. 

Read more about me here http://www.sanctuaryofangels.com/claudia.htm

If you are interested in a reading or require any further details please email me at daezeeb@netscape.net or inbox me with DLG in the subject box

With Much Love
Claudia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment