Saturday 15 January 2011

Vibrational Phone cont

After my post called vibrational phone, in which I mention I could not answer two phone calls from someone I was trying to make an appointment with, I almost immediately realised where I was out of *alignment.

I was trying to make an appointment with Hypnotherapist Sharon Waxkirsh, I was out of alignment because I didn't really think Hypnotherapy could help me. I had been drawn toward Sharon for sometime, however I didn't know why and each time I was drawn to her told myself she could do nothing to help me. Then on her FB update she posted that she was working with a client with fibroids. You see I had been told I needed an operation for fibroids and I was determined not to have it. I was convinced I could shrink them and make them go away myself and had complete faith that it was possible. The thing that I now realise was my ego was getting in the way. I mean why else would I be so resistant to what I was being drawn to, which brings me back to the point I began with not being able to answer the phone calls when they came from Sharon and when I returned the calls they went to her voice mail, it was like we were playing cat and mouse.

When I realised I was resistant to the Hypnotherapy another technique came into my experience, EFT  (Emotional Freedom Technique) it came via youtube, so I gave it a go (though I had to use it to release my resistance to EFT lol) No sooner as I had done a session of EFT, the phone rang I answered it with ease, it was Sharon and made an appointment.

So you see when things do not go the way you want there is always a reason for it and you are usually the reason, as human beings we have an inept ability to stand in our own way. So my advice is if you want any (I  know you haven't asked) is get out of your own way if it it doesn't flow and you have to try to hard (till you get a headache) let it go, it's not giving up, try again later or another day when your in a better mood, when you're in alignment, when you're not resistant ~ choose your label.

It took EFT to release resistance, here is the video came to me when I was ready, the EFT stuff is at 49.01 however the whole video is well worth a watch. I found the whole thing very useful and session 4 is also very good. Take a look and see for yourselves.



Happy Daze
Much Love
Claudia xxx



*where I am not letting in what I want due to focusing more on what I do not want.
Note: I have used the word inept in my sentence not absolutely sure it's grammatically correct however I love what it says to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment