Monday 17 January 2011

It had to be

It's funny the people and things that can come to you when you trust the Universe to always have your back. I have many people shouting my corner at the mo, in the physical and in spirit. My Angels and guides see to it that I connect with the those that I need to, I am where I need to be, doing whatever I am doing. 


Sometimes the reason I connect with people may not just be for my highest good it maybe for theirs also, one can never really tell and I have stopped trying to work that one out ~ LOL I'm such a fibber I try and work out the situations that are painful, not always any more but more often than not.


I am very appreciative for where I am as I know where I have been and it's not pretty, it wasn't horrendous -though at times I thought some things were, it was what it was. I do know though that IT HAD TO BE. I would do it all again just to be where I am and be who I am. The thing about doing it all again is though I would know what's coming and where's the fun in that. 


I know some really amazing people that have me feeling truly blessed, everyone I meet and connect with brings me a 'lesson' or two, some more enjoyable than others, all of them...necessary. I have noticed one thing the more I am connected to my true Divine self (in the flow) the easier, enjoyable, painless,quick my learning of my 'lesson' is. 


It's so nice when I am in the flow as I feel I have my own magical wand, It gets better people it gets better, from wherever you are it gets better.


Much Love
Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment