Wednesday 28 December 2011

5 days in one of celebration...catching up

I am 5 days behind on my celebration (only in the recording of it) so I will do five days in one post...lets see how that goes.


On Thursday 22nd I celebrated...


...moon time after 2 month absence, welcome back.


...being blessed after the uniting Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine with being blessed with my moon time.


...painting a huge mug for Clives birthday present and making a scroll...such fun. 







...Christmas hugs, kisses and hurried exchanges of news and excitement.


On Friday 23rd I celebrated...


...doing my laundry, going to the shops, sending an email all in time to leave for MK by 11.30


...being driven to MK by my house mate Lewis for my Christmas present, how lovely, wonderful synchronicity of events.


...spending time with my little bro, he is so kindhearted...nutty but kindhearted...runs in the family


...chilling with family...sigh...




On Saturday 24th I celebrated...


...being at my little bro's home for Christmas with my niece's and his lovely wife, honoured...truly =o)


...having a very chilled out day, helping and watching my excited family prepare for Christmas by wrapping, presents, setting out stockings.


...watching my brother play with his daughters, listening to my sister in-law join in just dance with her girls and seeing my nieces so grown up.


...watching films as a family, it's lovely to be in that vibe


On Christmas day I celebrated...


...Jesus my first thought as I awoke, giving thanx and joyfull thought for all that I have


...Christmas


...call Jade and hearing how happy she is, listening to her tell me about her presents and knowing she will have fun in Edinburgh on New Years.


...speaking to my mum and hearing her relaxed and happy.


...believing in father Christmas, the magic of pure positive thought and energy 


...finding out that even I have a Christmas stocking filled with goodies


...having a fabulous Christmas day, eating lots, playing charades and laughing.


...receiving and giving.


On boxing day I celebrated...


...ice skating with my nieces, I can still make my way around the ice and stay off my butt.


...just dance...ok so it's harder than it looks...for me anyway, my nieces have got all bases covered nice one.


...babies, tiny smiley ones that laugh at you and play with your earrings...especially if they name is Noel...so cute. 


...having a techy brother, he loves his gadgets and his knowledge is excellent second to none...I am sure he's really a robot...or a monkey ;o)


...being surrounded by wonderful, lovely, beautiful, kind-hearted, like-hearted, harmonious, loving, joy-full, Divine beings.


...feeling GOoD while observing my surroundings and my experiences.


...not wanting to go to the sales, no urge at all though I could do with a pair of boots...the ones I have are on their last legs lol.


thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment