Friday 9 December 2011

Day 9 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate no76 winning the gift away, her name will be revealed when she knows she has won...sooo excited.


Today I celebrate my own excitement at giving away one of my paintings as a gift, it makes me a little nervous but it's all good.


Today I celebrate the friends request from Milltone drums, I don't know why but it greatly enhances my joy and happiness today...10 fold :D


Today I celebrate my hair, I love it more than I ever have.


Today I celebrate knowing and meeting lots of lovely people, I am moving in circle's of people that I never thought possible or would have any kind of connection with, how my life has changed 5 even 10 years on so different.


Today I celebrate God...loving your work...thanx for always being there...even when I shout and am angry at you.


Today I celebrate my body, it's wonder-full and protects me, knows what to do, very capable and amazing, gives me clear indicators if something is not right for me...I need to celebrate it more and listen to it more. It is beautiful I love it.


Thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment