Monday 12 December 2011

Day 12 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate feeling irritated, a chance to look at what was arising in me, where it stemmed from and feel it fall away...eventually.

Today I celebrate walking in the woods, love the smells, the mysteriousness as night falls and the trees...maybe I will get to see the Owl before I leave. I have heard her...it's only a matter of time.

Today I celebrate the feeling the contrast in my feelings, knowing the feeling of enjoyment, open honest communication and good vibes.

Today I celebrate all the people born in December, Happy Birthday everyone, I wish you everything and more.

Today I celebrate my brothers each one of them is very different...always there if I need them.

Today I celebrate the wind and the rain...they are certainly blowing a hooley out there. Winds of change and cleansing and clearing rain. Tomorrow is a new day.

Thank you, I love you

Claudia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment