Friday 2 December 2011

day 2 of 31 days of celebration ♥


Today I celebrate the gorgeous December sky, which was clear, sunny and glorious.


Today I celebrate waking up and feeling good, a great way to begin the day.


Today I celebrate my beautiful daughter, she is an amazing human being and makes me laugh...often...I love hearing her laughter, joy and excitement.


Today I celebrate Skype I love how it freely connects me with friends and family far and near, it feels good to talk to someone as if they are in the same room when they are in South Africa.


Today I celebrate my love of painting cups and love heart dishes my 'Happy Stuff', I feel all my cells buzzing when I have finished. 


Today I celebrate my self awareness and keen intuition they serve me well.


Today I celebrate dream time, as it plays out my subconscious vibrations


Today I celebrate my connection to God/Source, all-ways there, all-ways listening ALL-WAYS answering.


Today I celebrate my love of LOVE, it is the answer to all questions.


Today I celebrate all things that come to me at exactly the right time, perfect always even when I feel like I have been waiting for ages ;o)


Today I celebrate my lovely legs, still looking good even if I do say so myself.


Today I celebrate my earth family, I chose you all because of who you are...I am happy with my choice :o)


Today I celebrate feeling good, because it feels good to feel good...and this feels good


Thank you, I love you xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment