Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 8 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate playing an instrument very similar to the Milltone/Hang drum, such dulcet tones. Like Angel music and a musical meditation...love it,  :o)


Today I celebrate magical connections of like heart and (no) mind, I love it when I txt someone who was about to call me or vice versa.


Today I celebrate Poppy Longden who lives in a wonderful flat of creative wonder...well as far as I am concerned anyway.


Today I celebrate being inspired and inspiring others, I never really thought I would hear anyone say that about me, it touches me deeply


Today I celebrate the feeling good for no reason, it sure does feel good to feel good.


Today I celebrate standing in the rain, it was very windy but the light sprinkles of water felt good on my face. 


Today I celebrate my breath, it helps my mind to clear itself and let go.


Today I celebrate feeling the love...I am love after all...and so are you 


Thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment