Sunday 11 December 2011

Day 11 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate sleeping till 11.30am the night after talking till 3am, sleep I love it.

Today I celebrate perfect timing, everything just falling into place...as if by magic, it shows me I am in vibrational alignment .

Today I celebrate the Holy Well, the Sea and Eastbourne, so glad that I was guided here first, such a pleasure to be held in your embrace. 

Today I celebrate Tania Long http://www.facebook.com/pages/FantaSea-Art-With-A-Heart/370899833549 Tania made this beautiful fairy called dewdrop, we were made for each other.

Today I celebrate choosing what is best for me rather than putting others before me, it's worth doing as when I honour myself and my choices I then come from a place of love rather than obligation or solicitation.

Today I celebrate being able to cook a lovely meal from whatever is in my fridge/cupboard...ok so I bought eggs, still it was a very good dinner, when I thought the ingredients were limited :o) 

Today I celebrate  feeling warm and cosy...snug as a bug in a rug  ♥

Today I celebrate feeling like I am in love, I love that feeling...long may it reign.

Today I celebrate watching night fall while collecting water from Holy Well...magical.

Today I celebrate my fairy Dewdrop ;o) she sits within my willow ring...perfect.

Thank you, I love you 

Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment