Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 14 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate a chatting to Lewis in the kitchen whilst the electrician goes through his process of of elimination to find the fault, fun and light hearted just how I like it. 



Today I celebrate being invited for a walk on the beach even though it might rain, hailstorm to be precise...brief frosty. Then part of a rainbow and glorious sunshine. 


Today I celebrate talking to Bash about lots of random things, speaking my truth and him speaking his, it was good I liked it, a strange buzz...feel good moments...still smiling :oD


Today I celebrate choosing to tidy up the kitchen after the Electrician has left, I could have left it however it felt good to just do it.


Today I celebrate coming home after a walk in the icy cold, to a warm house and a package.


Today I celebrate just sitting...breathing...feeling...being, there is more...it gets better...this is good to know.


Today I celebrate finding something within to smile about...IN LOVE 


Today I celebrate being proud of my girl for no reason...just because.


Today I celebrate the fact that I have many ideas that go around in my head...not sure what is standing in my way...yes I am me...lets do something different.


Today I celebrate noticing that I can get fed up/bored with doing the same thing every day...routine regardless of whether I benefit seems too rigid somehow, I like to do it differently everyday 


Thank you, I love you 


♥ Claudia xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment