Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 5 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Day 5


Today I celebrate my tears, cleansing, clearing, releasing.


Today I celebrate the feelings, anger, upset, confusion, frustration, relief, nothingness.


Today I celebrate choosing not to talk, it's good :o)


Today I celebrate music and all the musicians, such skill and a wonderful gift.


Today I celebrate the moon, your gorgeous I love you. Rainbow moon glad to make your acquaintance,  


Today I celebrate writing, the pen is my wand never mind it being mightier than the sword...though it is that too.


Today I celebrate smiling, I love it when my face does this...it feels good.


Today I celebrate the cold crisp air, it makes me think about coming into a warm house, that feeling as you open the door and the warmth hits your face...yummy. Oh! and open fires too.


Today I celebrate change...it's as good as a rest.


Today I celebrate Angel shivers, goosebumps, vortex shimmers ~ absolute indications that I am in alignment.


Today I celebrate the phrase "what energy space conciousness can I be that can allow me to have clarity with all of this" ~ "Everything that does not allow that to show up, I now dissolve, release and uncreate it" brings me back to the now.


Today I celebrate speaking my truth...it's my truth it does not have to be yours...unless it gives you the shivers/shimmers of course.


Today I celebrate kissing though I have not done it for a while...I still love it...and very good at it ♥


Today I celebrate asking and receiving...it is given every single time no exceptions. 


Today I celebrate my hot water bottle, keeps me warm and cosy.


Thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment