Sunday 4 December 2011

Day 3 of 31 celebratory days ♥ xxx

Day 3 of 31  


Today I celebrate ZU studio's in Lewes, a wonderful place/space of merryment, joy, expansion, wonder, gathering and community.


Today I celebrate being asked if I want to go to Italy for a month, I love Italy...it feels good.


Today I celebrate how the day can start of with torrential rain and the 'turn out nice again' blue sky I love you, grey skies I have love for you too.


Today I celebrate  keeping my head when all about is loosing theirs, some call it going within, I call it letting go of myself.


Today I celebrate I love you , I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you. Ho'oponoopno, it is a wonderful technique.


Today I celebrate doing what I do, for a specific reason that is unknown to me in the moment I do it, however I know it will benefit me and those around me for the highest good of us all.


Today I celebrate the exchange of energy for energy in whatever form it takes considering it is mutual and beneficial for all in the exchange.


Today I celebrate the sale of the cherry blossom tree, in all it's pinkness, I loved painting it, it was joy-full may it bring over flowing joy and much much LOVE. 


Today I celebrate HUGS, I love them (giving and receiving) and I am not afraid to say it.


Today I celebrate that looks that says a thousand words and means only one.


Today I celebrate how tired I feel at the end of the day, it shows me how hard I am trying :o/ awareness is the key.


Today I celebrate the seen and unseen, it's all an illusion anyway...isn't it.


Today I celebrate laughing with friends, at silly things, random things and croaking. 


Today I celebrate the night sky, it vastness, immensity and gloriousness.


Today I celebrate the bed I sleep in, it is big, comfy and gorgeous. 


Goodnight...it's late xxx


Thank you for reading





No comments:

Post a Comment