Friday 16 December 2011

Day 16 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate the random thoughts that pass through my mind, they seem to be spot on and a couple of day this week I haven't really paid attention to them...I intend to change that pattern in this very moment.

Today I celebrate colour, I love it, it's fun to use and embody. 


Today I celebrate walking, I am glad I can do it, for 2 miles or more and still feel full of energy.

Today I celebrate making bundles of love with the women for the men, it was fun. Every ones creative ability is astounding.

Today I celebrate little Finn, I love it when children engage me in conversation like they have known me for ages...no barriers, no pretence, just realness and now-ness :D

Today I celebrate Christ-mas, it is another reminder for me to breathe deep, be in the now and connect with the Divine. Remembering to celebrate it for any reason I choose.

Today I celebrate my right to choose and decided...when I am ready...whatever that might be.

Thank you, I love you

Claudia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment