Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 13 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate waking up feel very different from yesterday, irritations a distant memory...thankful for the experience.


Today I celebrate the winner of the 100 likes gift away Anna Thomson, she has chosen Light of the Divine ~ Silver lining 


Today I celebrate hot water, it's so lovely when it flows easily from the tap, ease and flow mmm! lovely.


Today I celebrate Lewis...on it when the electrics went out this morning, nice one Lew...wonderful Landlord.


Today I celebrate speaking up for something I was not prepared to put up with...even if that is the way they do it there.


Today I celebrate men, I love them...what a joy.


Today I celebrate Brightest Blessings a place of connection, solace and joy. http://brightestblessings.co.uk/


Today I celebrate thunder and lightning, I love the sounds and the feeling.


Today I celebrate laughing with friends...at myself and lots of other things...including death...it's not the end after all, it's the beginning.


Today I celebrate being offered a lift half way to Milton Keynes by Lew, how lovely.


Today I celebrate getting home before it rains, it's nice that I caught the in between time :o)


Today I celebrate friends coming to me for advice, it is nice to feel trusted in that way and funny that they think I know anything about anything...ok so I know a bit ;o) 





Today I celebrate taking photos with my trusty HTC...so cool.




Thank you, I love you 


Claudia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment