Thursday 29 December 2011

Day 29 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrated...


...getting back on track of my celebration, knowing I created my off track moments...it's all perfect ;o) 


...being in total flow, manifesting instantly with a thought and combined good feeling.


...having such a perfect day of flow and ease...more please...I really love it.


...meeting new lovely people, knowing instantly that they are like hearted...of course they are...I AM in the flow.


...knowing the vibe had changed and knowing that it will be perfect still whatever happens


...getting just what I need for NYE, it is going to be such fun.


...meeting Sarah and having a lovely chat over tea and hot chocolate.


...starting to pack and it being very easy...especially today.


...paying attention to my intuition, I listened more than once today it felt good (think and feel)


...being nervous that it's my birthday in 9 mins...not sure why just am.


... ;o) 


Thank you, I love you


Claudia ♥ xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment