Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 7 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Day 7


Today I celebrate Crea conference in Italy, hmmm I wonder how great it would feel to be there in 2012 hmmm 


Today I celebrate meetings in stillness with Paul Hurcombe, create the space and they will come. 


Today I celebrate getting my broken debit card replaced with the specified 10days, it took 5 and came in on the day I popped into the bank to complain a payment had been declined, so glad I changed my vibration before I spoke to anyone.


Today I celebrate walking, so the bus came early, I was determined to get there tonight and I did...walked all the way and was only 2mins late...well pleased with myself.


Today I celebrate having money in the bank, it feels good, and is very good to see.


Today I celebrate folding up 100 raffle tickets for the gift away from Claudia's heART space gallery, I trust the winner will get the gift for Christmas ~ I feel like I am putting presents under the tree.


Today I celebrate shopping for my daughters Christmas presents, wouldn't it be nice if I bought things to surprise and delight her greater than ever before.


Today I celebrate nature and how wonderful it is...I love this world.


Today I celebrate getting up early and doing what I said I would do, then being guided to send someone a message at 6am...do they know how early it is! *giggle*


Thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment