Friday 16 December 2011

Day 15 of 31 days of celebration ♥

Today I celebrate looking forward to lot of lovely thing the Universe has in store for me, being surprised and delighted every single day.


Today I celebrate Christmas shopping, it is fun especially when I buy everything I intended to...so cool.


Today I celebrate doing something special for one of Jades pressies...not sure why I am doing this particular thing...going with it anyway.


Today I celebrate being taken out to lunch, it was lovely and a delightful change.


Today I celebrate taking care of my own guidance system and letting others take care of their own, it serves us both well.


Today I celebrate people commenting on my art, of how lovely, energetic and evolved it has become...it feels good...so does my heART. 


Today I celebrate being in the right place at the right time, it always works out perfectly.


Today I celebrate life...it's not short, it's just right...when you live...lets do it.


Thank you, I love you.


Claudia xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment