Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 18 of 31 days of celebration ♥

On Sunday I celebrated...

...seeing my girl Jade, even if she was a little bah humbug-ish...bless her.

...the live band Palenke at Salsa Secrets, really good, great dancing, fantastic company. 

...going home early, honouring the feelings that came up...even if I did not know what they were.

...being able to stay at my mums when I am in town, it's nice to have somewhere to go.

...having really good friends, I can ask of them anything.

...being put on the guest list, this feels good...though a little strange...feeling honoured.

...my red cape made by Darryl Black, warm and toasty...check her out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darryl-Black/301619164971?sk=app_169505045786

Thank you, I love you

Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment