Thursday 1 December 2011

My 31 days of celebration

Last month I decided that as December was the month of my birth I would celebrate for the whole month rather than just the day. In the past I have often been upset on my birthday as because it is the day before New Years eve it is often forgotten (except by my daughter) or I spend it on my own.


So I begin to today with words of celebration.


Today I celebrate waking up to the sound of torrential rain and saying to myself I am still going out today, I'll just have to get wet.


Today I celebrate my wonderful emotional guidance system that indicates quite strongly I am in the process of attracting something that I do not want.


Today I celebrate my wonderful friend Anna Carleo, it is such a joy to have met her.


Today I celebrate my ability to take a step back and see myself in the person that irritates me, it helps the irritation to fall away,


Today I celebrate the time and space I have to do what I want, in this time the Universe co-creates with my feeling instead of my mind.


Today I celebrate earl grey tea and it's beautiful floral bergamot scent and taste, my senses love it.


Today I celebrate Facebook that keeps me connected to people of like heart, it connects me across the waters, time and space.   


Today I celebrate all of the wonderful people I know, they inspire me to shine as they do.


Today I celebrate the retweet and the fact that I love being retweeted :o) it satisfies my ego (yes I have one, we are friends...but i drive the bus lol)


Today I celebrate the gorgeous attractive men that have just come into my life, it is so lovely to have my dreams come true...quite literally. 


Today I celebrate my gifts of the ability to create from what is in front of me, I am always surprised and delighted


Today I celebrate my heART and how wonder-fully I express through it, expression helps me to release and align.


Today I celebrate all who 'like' Claudia's heart space, they assist me to show up in the world.


Today I celebrate my creative mind, it fascinates me at how quickly it works and how innovative it is.


Today I celebrate my wellies they enable me to splash happily in the puddles.


Today I celebrate money and all we do for each other...injoy


Today I celebrate those that trust me enough to...trust me enough, it allows me to honour that part of them that is the me I see.


Today I celebrate all hidden aspect of self that can lay dormant until it's time...for change as I know change is inevitable however growth is optional.


Thank you for reading ♥


Much Love
Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment