Thursday 29 December 2011

Celebrating catch up ♥

I have had a magical day today, I have been in total flow with thoughts and good feelings manifesting instantly...still I have two days of celebration to catch up on...so lets go.


On Wednesday 27th I celebrated...


...feeling very emotional when leaving my brother + his family...the feelings came out of no where.


...totally giving in to my emotions and going with the tears that flowed, while surrounded by people.


...Travelling home on the train, seemingly faster than the speed of light...well it felt like it anyway.


...deciding to just take a look in the Next sale and buying 3 items, that fit perfectly.


On Thursday 28th I celebrated...


...my glorious hair, shampoo, conditioned and cared for.


...cooking a nourishing meal to share, it was lovely.


...gathering with friends of like heart...sigh. 


...watching in awe as beautiful things are created out of the seemingly ordinary.


...going golden...lets see if I can make it work wonders...of course I can...whatever I touch is a success


....eating raw chocolate...two different types made by two beautiful souls...yummm!


...having wonderful car chats with Wendy, lovely beautiful woman, she is amazing.


...getting a hug from Lewis on his return from his Dads and hearing him say I could of got a lift back...so sweet, he is my 18 year old house mate such a gentle man...I shall tell his mother how lovely he is


Thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment