Saturday 24 December 2011

Day 21 of 31 days of Celebration

On Wednesday I celebrated...

...preparing for the Solstice offering Unity, Infinity, Trinity...doing something completely different from my norm.

...preparing the space in my whites, finding a way to do it and not worry about messing up.

...sing out loud and not worrying even when I went a little off course, I love it how no one mentioned it...even me.

...being surrounded by lots of beautiful men...and women, so  honoured..I vibrationally go back there often...such a beautiful feeling.

...feeling a little separated and then choosing to see myself in all those that surrounded me...such a blessing, filled with gratitude.

...allowing myself to feel the love I have been shown.

thank you, I love you

Claudia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment