Sunday 11 December 2011

Day 10 of 31 days of celebration ♥

I missed a day of recording my celebrating December, however not actually celebrating it ♥


Today I celebrate Artist, particularly today Yvonne McGillivary http://creatrixx.org/art WOW wow WoW. The picture on the right is just a small (mighty) example of her work, check her out.


Today I celebrate Clive and Philipa Hedger, so an inspirational in many ways, always up lifting never diminishing.


Today I celebrate not getting (too) drawn into the drama got a bit agitated but did not stay there...ever expanding.


Today I celebrate friends that pick me up from wherever I am and take me to wherever I need to be.


Today I celebrate the full moon, oh beautiful moon how I love thee and at last I connect with the moon within me.


Today I celebrate good food cooked by friends and family, so gorgeous, nourishing and warming...yummm.


Today I celebrate being blessed by friends and blessing them in return...honoured truly honoured.


Today I celebrate feeling my expansion in this world...however large or small, it's all GOoD and GOoD timing.


Today I celebrate seeing and feeling the expansion of another, it fills me with joy at all I can see for them...after all they are me ;o)


Thank you, I love you


Claudia xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment